Let Your Body Attract
Do you know why some people seem to have an easier time attracting the opposite sex? Here's what you can to do in order to catch the eye of your Honey Bunch.
- 1. Smile sincerely and frequently. In his article The Six Don Juan Commandments of Body Language, Allen Thompson wrote that smiling is The simplest, most obvious, and most powerful of the body language commandments. He also mentions that Smiling conveys, both instantly and clearly, many wonderful things about yourself. Smiling demonstrates confidence, friendliness, a positive attitude, a good mood, and it gives the impression that you're someone who is, most likely, fun to be with. It's also very difficult to ignore.
- 2. Have a sense of humor. Learn to laugh at petty matters. People love to be with those who can turn any situation into a funny setting.
- 3. Maintain eye contact. Your eyes are probably the most expressive parts of your body. When you look at your dear one constantly, you are expressing your sincere intentions. Eye contact also establishes a bond between two persons. They would naturally feel more comfortable in each others company.
- 4. Nod your head. By nodding, you signify your approval and you encourage the other party to continue talking. You give reassurance that your loved one is doing ok.
- 5. Be open, physically. Do not cross your arms across the chest or hold obstructive objects (such as a food) between the two of you. Put your hands on your sides (and if possible put your palms up) to convey openness.